Friday, May 08, 2009

x)

Leg Cramped twice, I didnt sleep well last night, Stupid panda eyes getting deeper & deeper already laa. Outbreak pimple currently, seriously in need of pimple cream pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Mummy had been preparing breakfast for me every mornings. How nice right. Mother's day coming this weekend, which means tomorrow. & Daddy's planning to dine out.

Yes! It's friday.

Just came back from tuition, & I was given piles of homeworks to do again. Never-ending homeworks.

Today's a maths paper a lil screwed. Hope I didnt made any careless mistakes, I rushed through the last page. Oh man, like 20 marks gone, can't reach my target. Most probably a B? Bad! )))))):

English paper still okay, Again rushed through the summary. Handwritting was horrible. I dont even know what I'm writing. Pity that teacher who's gonna mark my paper. Lol.

Oh well, Hope I can get at least a B3. Simply Gotta work extra harder on P2.

There's no school on monday & I have more time to study for my upcoming papers.
I can take afternoon naps without having 3 alarm clocks. Just to wake me up.

Here's picture to make you laugh. Help destress okay! :D


(click on it to enlarge)

LOL. Laughed like mad after looking at this photo of mine.


Seriously cant wait till o levels are over. Can't wait to get into the same poly with dabian. Yes, That si dabian. As stated in the previous post, Im officially gg to be her volleyball coach. Hahaha. She dont even know how to catch balls okay. She's afraid of balls coming/flying towards her. You'll know when you try throwing once at her. You'll get slap & scoldings from her, I warn you not to! hope she's reading this post. Right dabian? :P

Aye, I srsly need a good rest. Im darn tired.

Stupid jeremy spent the whole evening sleeping, skipping dinner. shitt, Had been eating non stop lately.
Guess its time I think i should learn from him.

I miss trainings & volley.

I want to go gym & swimming please. Mum, Please bring meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: